Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are seeking a Program Marketing Manager who will lead the management and execution of cross-functional projects through the product development process, including developing program goals that support the business unit objectives; developing and executing strategies and plans to meet the goals; and strategizing with our marketing team for new business opportunities.
This role includes both strategic and tactical duties. This includes managing a product line, and delivery for a very important customer. You will have ownership of your own P&L and interact at every level of our organization.
What you will do:
- Drives customer specific inputs into the teams to better meet customer needs and overall business objectives while growing and maintaining existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services
- Responsible for timely communications to keep customers well informed on program and project activities, including schedules, status and deliverables
- Work with engineering, operations, quality, supply chain and all other departments necessary to successfully develop products for targeted markets
- Manage projects of high complexity from product definition to production, as well as multiple projects simultaneously including managing the level of business risk associated with the product life cycle
- Define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities and negotiate/close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market condition
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 4+ years of experience in program management, project management or leading projects.
- program management skills; experience with planning and execution, communication, presentation skills, leadership, risk analysis and mitigation
- More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
It’s also nice if you have:
- The ability to deliver while maintaining and nurturing relationships (internal and external) is very important
- Optics experience preferred, will consider biomedical, other technical backgrounds
- Ability to work cross-functionally and utilize motivational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and solid decision-making techniques
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary to support business goals
- Role can be considered as a hybrid remote position
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Teams Project too
More about Newport:
The Newport product portfolio consists of a full range of solutions including motion control, optical tables and vibration isolation systems, photonic instruments, optics and opto-mechanical components. Newport’s innovative solutions leverage core expertise in vibration isolation and sub-micron positioning systems, opto-mechanical and photonics subsystems, to enhance our customers’ capabilities and productivity in the semiconductor, industrial technologies, life and health sciences, and research and defense markets.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.